The BeanoMAX is a monthly British comic published by D.C. Thomson & Co. Ltd. It is a spin-off of the UK comic, The Beano. Each issue has 44 pages and costs £3.50. The first issue was published on February 15, 2007 and was a Comic Relief special.
Most of the strips in BeanoMAX also star in the weekly Beano. However, some of these started in the weekly, and also starred in BeanoMAX, but ended up being removed from the weekly (still showing sometimes, but only once every few months) and carrying on in the 'MAX, for example, the Neds. There are now only two original strips in the monthly comic which have never appeared in the Beano.
A list of strips:
 Current Strips
- Beano Allstars! *
- Spotty Check *
- Wallace & Gromit *
- Mini Mega Comic *
- Evil Edgar *
- Kick-A** Koalas *
- Doctor Beastly *
- Freddie Fear
- As well as others, such as Dennis the Menace and Super School.
 Occasional appearances
- Auntie Clockwise, from The Dandy, reprints from the early 2000s by Wayne Thompson.
- Baby Face Finlayson
- Ball Boy
- The Bash Street Kids, drawn by Nigel Parkinson with others by David Sutherland.
- Calamity James, reprints from the early 2000s drawn by Tom Paterson.
- Derek the Sheep
- Football Earth, about Mother Nature playing football, yet another strip never to have featured in the Beano.
- Ivy the Terrible
- The Legend of Little Plum, reprints from the 1990s by Tom Paterson.
- Max, the first strip never to have made an appearance in the Beano.
- Minnie the Minx, sometimes as a reprint.
- The Neds
- The Numskulls
- Classics, (Featuring past stars like ISpy and Send for Kelly in new strips)
- Roger the Dodger, a special photo strip appeared in December 2008.
- The 3 Bears, reprints from the 2000s by Mike Pearse.
- Willy Nilly, story reprinted from The Beezer, new art.